Online Medical Billing Courses
Partner With Allied to Start Your Medical Billing Course
When you enroll in Allied's Medical Billing Training, you receive an educational foundation that prepares you for the opportunities ahead. With comprehensive training from a nationally-accredited school, you'll get the high-quality education you're looking for.
You'll be prepared to sit for the Certified Medical Billing Specialist® (CMBS) exam and benefit from respected, nationally-recognized credentials. Allied has all of the educational tools and student support you need in a convenient, online training format on a flexible schedule - your schedule! Why would you choose to go anywhere else?
Amanda Flores - Crestview, FL | Check out more 5-Star ratings!
Your Medical Billing Education is in Good Hands
- Nationally accredited - We’ve helped over 1 million students since 1992
- Online learning format - Study anytime, anywhere
- Receive valuable career resources and tools
- Certification promise - “Pass the CMBS exam or Don’t Pay”
- Personalized student support
- No hidden fees - you won't be surprised by any extra fees; your tuition includes all of the costs associated with your program
- Military spouse friendly
- MyCAA benefits welcome
What You Should Look for in an Online Medical Billing School
There are countless online medical billing schools out there. So, how do you figure out which one to pick? Here are a few things to look for when choosing an online medical billing school:
- Cost: At Allied Schools, we keep paying for your tuition simple with two payment options. Choose to pay-in-full and receive a tuition discount, or select our down payment option and take up to 15 months to pay for your course with monthly, interest-free payments. Not only will we never charge you interest, but there's no hidden fees - The cost of your course includes everything you need to succeed!
- Convenience: Face it, convenience is an important attribute of any online school. You want a school that will mesh well with your busy schedule as a parent or work-at-home employee. Thankfully, Allied Schools provides a 100% online experience that is uniquely designed for the busy lifestyle. Who doesn’t like an education that you can take anywhere, and experience at your own pace?
- Courses: At the end of the day, people want to know what the medical billing courses are like. We make that very clear at Allied Schools. Our online medical billing training program comprises a variety of robust courses, such as Medical Billing Terminology and Medical Billing Technology. At Allied, you’re getting a very comprehensive education.
As hospitals and physician offices look for more efficient ways to collect payments and prevent billing oversights, the need for medical billers will continue to expand. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there is projected to be about 566,000 medical billers by 2016 – meaning an abundance of opportunities to start a stable and rewarding career!
Plus, according to the BLS, medical billers can earn a solid income – median annual wages were $30,950 in May 2008. Additionally, the highest 10 percent earned $44,560 per year.
Want to further solidify your career in the growing healthcare industry? Consider medical billing and coding! Open the door to even more opportunities in today's hospitals, doctor's offices, surgical centers, and more.
Find out what your future would be like with medical billing and coding training. It's an effective way to diversify your career with two valuable skills that every healthcare facility needs. Learn practical skills that go hand-in-hand in the healthcare industry and give your career an advantage!
If you’re currently in the medical field and looking for a way to increase your value as an employee or want to take advantage of opportunities in the growing health care industry, there's no reason to wait!
Allied’s online medical billing and coding courses are the answer for convenient, self-paced education.
Call (888) 822-2923 today - everything you need is at Allied Schools.